TEST MANAGEMENT WITH ZEPHYR SCALE AND SQUAD FOR JIRA
Zephyr makes testing and evaluating the quality of your product much simpler.
Zephyr Cloud is a complete test management solution that integrates seamlessly with Jira. It helps you coordinate and track all your testing activities from one convenient central location – Jira! Zephyr makes testing and evaluating the quality of your product much simpler.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Plan and run tests using Zephyr Scale and Zephyr Squad.
- Understand the difference between Zephyr Scale and Zephyr Squad.
- Generate test results reports.
- Working with the testing tool within Jira in line with the developers.
- Introduction to Test Management
- Importance of test management in the software development cycle
- Test Terms and Concepts
- Benefits of using tools like Jira Software and Zephyr
- Overview Jira Software
- Installing the App
- Enabling the App
- configuring permissions
- Enabling and Disabling Issue Types
- navigation basics
- working with folders
- workflow strategies
- Test Cases
- Creating a test case
- Modular test design with call to test
- Version control
- Gherkin Behavior-Driven Development (BDD)
- Data-Driven Test Design
- Working with test cases
- Managing test cases from a Jira issue
- Running a single test case
- Importing and exporting test cases
- Deleting test cases
- Test cycles
- Overview of test cycles
- Creating a test cycle.
- Running a Test Cycle
- Managing Testing Cycles of a Jira Issue
- Editing, cloning and deleting test cycles
- Test Plans
- Overview of test plans
- Creating a test plan
- Editing and Deleting Test Plans
- Reports and Analysis
- Overview of reports
- generating reports
- using gadgets