DevOps is an approach that proposes a simple yet challenging idea: that development (Dev) and operations (Ops) teams should work in a collaborative and integrated way to maximize the value generated by IT solutions for the business.
Through a mindset change that is reflected in technical practices, DevOps helps eliminating barriers. Plus, with the help of light, yet robust processes, the business outcomes are turbocharged from frequent, stable and incremental deliveries.
Join us for a broad and eye-opening course that introduces DevOps so that every person, with or without technical background understands what DevOps and how it benefits Organizations on pursuing transformative results.
- Learn the DevOps value proposition as well as its implementation challenges and cultural changes
- Understand key principles and DevOps practices
- Understand the role of leadership when companies and teams embrace DevOps
- Why should your IT consider DevOps?
- Flow, feedback and continuous experimentation
- Adopting DevOps – a view from the DevOps Institute®
- Digital Transformation & DevOps is not just about technology
- Creating Flow and gaining visibility
- Managing work in progress
- Creating a culture of continuous experimentation and continuous learning
- Understanding key concepts such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing and Continuous Testing
- The role of ITSM with DevOps
- The challenge of observability
- Software tools for DevOps
- DevSecOps (or… SecDevOps?) and more!
Take the next step now
upcoming training class: Oct 25 – 26 | 10am – 2pm EST | Online (8 hrs total)
View the full schedule here
Use the form below to enroll or to ask for additional information
Secure your spot in the next training class or get in touch to talk about an exclusive schedule for your team.