Scrum is the industry standard for how agile teams work. No matter the challenge, product, service or operation, Scrum is a great fit to foster collaboration, teamwork and continuous improvement while focusing on the constant delivery of value.
Scrum Teams continue to improve the way they work based on what they learn, continuously inspecting and adapting through a lightweight yet robust culture of accountability.
- Learn how to apply Scrum for the development, delivery and maintenance of products in different contexts (not just software) as well as services or business processes
- Understand how theory connects to practice to ensure the accountabilities defined in Scrum are properly manifested
- Understand the pillars of Transparency, Adaptation and Inspection and how it enables the best of Scrum
- Intro: where it all started – Scrum, Agile, Software Development and the Agile Manifesto
- Understanding the Scrum Guide
- Scrum accountabilities, events and artifacts
- Scrum Values
- Forming Scrum Teams (and keeping them together)
- Product Goal and Backlog Management
- Sprint Goal
- Definition of Done
- Handling impediments
- Managing the Sprint
- Scrum and Continuous Improvment
Take the next step now
upcoming training class: Nov 14- 17 | 3pm-6pm EST, Online (12 hrs total)
View the full schedule here
Use the form below to enroll or to ask for additional information
Secure your spot in the next training class or get in touch to talk about an exclusive schedule for your team.