OKR Hands-on Workshop
The original OKR concept came from Intel® and spread to other Silicon Valley companies, having been adopted by Google® in 1999 and this supported the company’s growth from 40 employees to over 60,000.
The simplicity of the OKR approach makes the goal setting process faster and easier, drastically reducing the time and resources spent on goal setting and its breadth allows application from strategic to operational levels or even by individuals setting personal or professional goals.
- Plan and communicate OKRs from strategy to execution
- Be able to apply the OKR approach on an individual and collective base
- Learn the Do’s and Don’ts in the use of OKRs
- Intro: context on why, when and how should we consider using OKRs
- Business Agility and OKR
- Outcomes over Output
- The anatomy of a great OKR
- The OKR cycle: define, align, reach, repeat
- OKRs in action: do’s and don’ts
Take the next step now
upcoming training class: Oct 11- 14 | 1pm-3pm EST, Online (8 hrs total)
View the full schedule here
Use the form below to enroll or to ask for additional information
Secure your spot in the next training class or get in touch to talk about an exclusive schedule for your team.