Kanban for Scrum Teams
Scrum is the industry standard for how agile teams work and works well as a container for other techniques and practices.
Scrum Teams continue to improve the way they work based on what they learn, continuously inspecting and adapting and Kanban method practices add value by favoring important aspects aimed at transparency, flow and self-management.
- Leverage value delivery using Scrum with Kanban practices
- Understand how the Kanban method can be combined with Scrum to optimize value delivery
- Demystify the Kanban and Scrum combination
- Intro: review on Scrum events, accountabilities, artifacts and rules
- Understanding the Kanban method
- What Scrum with Kanban looks like – a Scrum.org perspective
- Flow metrics for Kanban with Scrum
- Limiting and Managing Work in progress (WIP)
- Improving the flow of value
- Outcomes over Output
- Measuring what Matters
Take the next step now
upcoming training class: Dec 12- 15 | 10am-2pm EST, Online (16 hrs total)
View the full schedule here
Use the form below to enroll or to ask for additional information
Secure your spot in the next training class or get in touch to talk about an exclusive schedule for your team.