Business Agility Essentials
Over the last years, the business landscape has been disrupted everywhere.
Companies that led their markets for decades are surpassed, either by newcomers or traditional – yet more adaptive – competitors and different business models establish new beliefs.
Join us for an enlightening introductory course that unveils what Business Agility is and why it matters for individuals, teams and Organizations looking to thrive, no matter what the future brings.
- Understand how Business Agility unleashes the true potential for an Organization to achieve its goals
- Learn the different components that must be present for an Organization to achieve Business Agility
- Learn the main challenges faced during a ‘transformation journey’ towards Business Agility
- Get familiarized with some of the most popular frameworks, methods and agile leadership approaches in order to speed up the transformation
- What Business Agility is (and what it isn’t)
- Defining Business Agility – a view from the Business Agility Institute®
- Digital Transformation, Business Agility and Organizational Change
- The domains of Business Agility
- Challenges with agile mindset, values, postures and culture
- Outcomes x output
- Lean, Scrum, Kanban, eXtreme Programming (XP), DevOps and Management3.0 – what, why and how these go together
- Experimentation as a culture
- How continuous improvement enables Business Agility
Take the next step now
upcoming training class: Nov 28 – Dec 01 | 12:30pm – 3pm EST, Online (10 hrs total)
View the full schedule here
Use the form below to enroll or to ask for additional information
Secure your spot in the next training class or get in touch to talk about an exclusive schedule for your team.